ELOPEMENT PACKAGERUN TIME: Approx 3 - 5 mins
- An awesome little film of your elopement.
- We'll get to your venue around an hour before your ceremony to get all set up and film some pre-ceremony shots. We'll be with you for your ceremony and then hang out with you afterwards for a fun couple shoot + some exploring. (Max 3 hours coverage)
- Your day will then be edited into super fun and creative film which is approx. 3 - 5 mins long. You'll also get an awesome little 30 sec trailer.
- Every one of our films is different, but they usually include some audio from your vows / ceremony.
- Want your ceremony in full? No problem, It can be added as an extra.
WEE WEDDING PACKAGERUN TIME: Approx 4 - 6 mins
- Perfect for wee weddings + micro weddings with up to 20 guests.
- We'll get to your venue around an hour before your ceremony to get all set up etc and be with you for your ceremony, a fun couple shoot & your speeches (if they are before the meal). (Max 4 hours coverage)
- Your day will then be edited into super fun and creative film which is approx. 4 - 6 mins long. You'll also get an awesome little 30 sec trailer.
- Every one of our films is different, but they usually include some audio from your vows and groom or bride's speech.
- Want your ceremony and / or speeches in full? No problem, they can be added as an extra.
CEREMONY ONLYRUN TIME: Length of your ceremony
- This is exactly what it says on the tin - A film of just your full ceremony / service with multiple cameras + microphones.
- It doesn't include any filming / footage before or after your ceremony. Filming typically starts from when you walk down the aisle and finishes when you walk back up the aisle as a married couple.
- We also have an optional priority editing service so you can have your ceremony film edited within 1 week of your wedding. It's perfect if you have friends / family who couldn't make it to your ceremony and can't wait to see it.
- You can add your full ceremony on to any of our other packages, but it must be added on before your wedding day.
We absolutely love elopements and wee micro weddings in our very awesome home country of Scotland. We’ve been filming weddings for over 8 years and alternative Scottish elopement films are right up our street.
I guess we are a little biased, but it really is one of the most gorgeous countries in the world. We are super lucky to have such epic landscapes with an incredible history right on our door step.
Whether you are planning to elope with just the two of you or with a handful of your nearest and dearest, we’d love to tell your story on film.
You’re totally spoiled for choice with incredible scenery over here, but if you fancy something a bit more urban then Scottish city elopements in Glasgow or Edinburgh are equally awesome and can be a helluva of a lotta fun.
Planning to elope outside of Scotland? That’s cool too, we film all over the UK and worldwide!
You can see the info above on our dedicated elopement package which is perfect for wee weddings and elopements with up to 6 guests. If that’s not quite what you’re after we can also put together a bespoke package just for you.
Our films are they are highly edited, fast paced, energetic, emotional, fun and funky with epic music. We think they are galaxies away from your traditional, cheesy wedding videos filmed with big clunky cameras and cringy music.
Super posed and cheesy stuff just makes us feel awkward, so on your wedding we will pretty much just come and hang out with you and capture the day as we go along. We believe your weddings should be fun and chilled, not high maintenance and stressful which is exactly why we love elopements. If you’re up for some fun and adventure, give us a shout!
We’ve been in this game for quite a while now so have built up awesome relationships with some super cool suppliers so can help you out with advice planning your Scottish elopement from abroad and some fun things to do while you are here.